Account Cum Admin Assistance
Published : 18 May 2020 View Details
1. Planning & Policy Responsibilities
• Develop & plan annual Sales & Marketing activities in
conjunction with sales target set by the company.
• Ensure operation of Sales & Marketing department complies with
departmental & organisational objectives & policies.
2. Procedural Responsibilities
• Develop for approval & implement sales & marketing practices
to ensure compliance with statutory requirements, operation
procedures & orders & regulations of government.
3. Other Responsibilities
• Carry out Sales & Marketing activities & programs to meet
sales targets & marketing objectives.
• To provide technical consultancy, solutions design & attending
to potential customers¡¯ and dealers¡¯ enquiries & requirements.
• Identify & develop new markets & customers for company¡¯s
• Maintaining & provide necessary customer services to existing
clients or customers or dealers.
• To ensure complete implementation of project sales activities.
• Analysis of industrial trends to provide up-to-date industry &
competitors¡¯ information to the Management.
• Monitoring market & environmental changes that will have
impacts on company sales & marketing plans & strategies.
• Collect potential customers¡¯ and dealers¡¯ information & prepare
product quotations, proposals and tenders submission to
potential customers and dealers.
• Coordination with customers and engineers on site surveys,
implementation, delivery, installation, testing and
commissioning of the entire system or project.
• Ensure proper documentation are provided to customer with
compliance with tender or contract or agreement (eg. Hand over
documents or system design or report)
• Preparation of Sales & Purchase contracts for customers and
• Collection of payments from customers and dealers.
• Review of existing contracts.
• Prepare weekly Sales & Marketing report for the Manager.
• Interpret & manage customer and dealer feedback with technical
• Ensure emphasis on quality & continuous improvement on job-
• Any other duties as directed by the Management from time to
Published : 26 Mar 2018 View Details